Friday, January 18, 2008

Goodbye Cruel World

Lady Godiva, Rapunzel, Crystal Gayle, yours truly. What do we all have in common?



Yep, this is my hair. I have been growing it out long for at least the past 20 years.


Now, what do Jo March, O. Henry's The Gift of the Magi and yours truly have in common?


Yes folks - I cut my hair. Actually, Kayla at the hair salon cut my hair. It looks really cute, it is very light, and now I have to buy a hair dryer and moose and all of those hair products.

Never fear tho - I am donating the cut hair to locks of love. I do have a photo of the hair but Dial Up takes forever to import a photo. Yes, I know, kicking and screaming into the 21st century. There is also a photo of me smiling - that will be imported soon too.

I am happy with my decision. I can't wait for the comments!

2 comments:

Dr. PotatoHead said...

The apocalypse is nigh.

Rainbow Viking said...

I like it Alena!
Very unexpected, but still very cute!